3 Bedrooms $3,150
Updated 2 Days Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- *OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 11/15 1-6 pm* *OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 11/17 3-5 pm* ** Section 8 welcome Ready for Move-in Now!** 2 LEVEL DUPLEX HOUSE with a front porch showcases 2 parking spaces, a back-yard storage garage, outdoor BBQ patio area and a spacious, sunny, country kitchen with WASHER and DRYER and a kitchen side door entrance. The 1st level features 1 sunny bright bedroom, full bathroom, hall closet, kitchen, and an open living/dining room.There are hardwood floors throughout. This home is complete with a spacious, private upstairs level featuring 2 large upstairs bedrooms, a sitting/office area, and a bathroom. The large, tile kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space, and has a sink garbage disposal and a water filtration system. There is even room for a large table. A washer and dryer are located in the large kitchen for your convenience. Central air/heat throughout makes this home comfortable all year round. Hardwood floors are featured upstairs and down. The living room/dining room features French style windows. Desirable Columbus Elementary School is located 1 block away! 2 parking spots are in the back, along with a bonus extra storage area with tile flooring, can be used as a workout room or play area with lights/electricity. There is backyard space for BBQ and a table/chairs. Relax and enjoy the outdoor space! The Americana mall and Brand Street are a short walk away. Public transportation and the Bee Line stops are on Central Avenue, 1 1/2 blocks away. Come enjoy the neighborhood's quiet charm. Water and gardening are included in the lease. Vegetable garden space available for you to grow herbs and flowers. Lease terms are for 12 months or longer. Credit, background, and eviction check is $30.00. Sorry, no pets. We honor SECTION 8. READY FOR MOVE-IN 11/01/19.
410 W Lexington Dr is located in Glendale, California in the 91203 zip code.
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Parking Included
- 12 Months
410 W Lexington Dr , Glendale, CA 91203
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 410 W Lexington Dr. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.