5 Bedrooms $16,000
Updated 1 Day Ago
5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Stunning New Construction Contemporary home developed by Levine Homes with spectacular Ocean, Catalina, Palos Verdes and Malibu views. This gorgeous property with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and over 5,200 SF of luxury living space is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac and close to the beach, parks, restaurants, and shopping. Prepare to be awed as you enter through a custom pivot door into the 2-story entryway. The reverse floor plan features 4 bedrooms with ensuite baths on the entry level including the spacious master suite with dual walk-in closets, soaking tub, and a large steam shower. A floating staircase guides you to the open concept upper floor where you find a gourmet kitchen with beautiful quartz counters, a huge center island and an abundant amount of cabinets and storage. Kitchen includes two dish washers, two microwaves, three ovens two sinks and a walk in pantry. An additional family room/media room is located on the upper level complete with fireplace and wet bar. 16 f
661 25th St is located in Hermosa Beach, California in the 90254 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Walk-In Closets
- Wet Bar
- Garage Parking
- 12 Months
Fitness & Recreation
661 25th St , Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Popular SearchesHermosa Beach Short-Term Houses Hermosa Beach Furnished Houses Hermosa Beach Pet-Friendly Houses Hermosa Beach Utilities Included Houses Hermosa Beach Cheap Houses Hermosa Beach Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Hermosa Beach Houses in Hermosa Beach Condos in Hermosa Beach Townhouses in Hermosa Beach
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 661 25th St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.