3 Bedrooms $5,000
Updated 1 Day Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Avail Nov 30. Spanish Revival home, newly updated. Locale! Details! Comfy too! Brilliant location on leafy street that ends along one-way barrier on great artery (best of all worlds). Spanish tile roof ... The house is kinda famous: the celebrated director-brother duo you know of shot a scene in their recent movie here --they esp. liked the columns tween living and dining rooms. (Universal Films says we cant mention them by name. Last photo below is from the night scene. ) And James Corden produced an entire episode here, too. Freshly updated with respect to the period style 2.5 yrs ago. 14 Trees incl Ponderosa lemons which are so big, they’re funny. Enclosed backyard. Separate two-car garage. Private backyard. Washer-dryer hookup on site. Wonderful light, great micro-climate. Departing tenant is senior in high-end construction and respectful to maintain property...here 2.5 yrs. Prior tenant stayed 14 yrs. Kindly introduce yourself if interested. Email preferred but ok
1265 Carmona Ave is located in Fairfax, California in the 90019 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Garage Parking
- 24 Month
1265 Carmona Ave , Los Angeles, CA 90019
Popular CitiesAtwater Village Houses Baldwin Hills Houses Beachwood Canyon Houses Cal State Houses Carthay Circle Houses
Popular SearchesFairfax Short-Term Houses Fairfax Furnished Houses Fairfax Pet-Friendly Houses Fairfax Utilities Included Houses Fairfax Cheap Houses Fairfax Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1265 Carmona Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.