Updated 3 Days Ago
Studio, 1 BathroomUnit 906
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- in the historic Bartlett 1911. Directly from the artist/owner. Many actors, directors, screenwriters and opera singers have happily stayed here. Beautifully furnished with direct sunlight on the 9th floor (pretty quiet). Super central on 7th street between Broadway and Spring behind Cliftons. Walk to all the best that downtown has to offer or take the new metro right to the beach in Santa Monica. Great views from the building roof which as a large lounge area (no pool) and its open 24hrs (no dogs or photoshoots allowed there). WIFI. Digital movie projector w/ built-in DVD player and laptop connectivity projects to the size of a small movie theater and TV with Roku streaming. 24-hr doorman luxury building. AC. Bosh washer/dryer in the bathroom. Parking is extra and it is $250 in the building. With Utilities and wifi $175 (or you can switch them to your name). Video
215 W 7th St is located in Downtown LA, California in the 90014 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Parking Included
- 6 Month
215 W 7th St #906, Los Angeles, CA 90014
Popular CitiesAnnandale Condos Artesia Condos Atwater Village Condos Avalon Gardens Condos Bell Condos
Popular SearchesDowntown LA Short-Term Condos Downtown LA Furnished Condos Downtown LA Pet-Friendly Condos Downtown LA Utilities Included Condos Downtown LA Cheap Condos Downtown LA Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 215 W 7th St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.