1 Bedroom $3,400
Updated 1 Day Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit 425
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- A beautiful, fully furnished loft in the stylish and industrial Barker Block building in the heart of the trendy Arts District of downtown LA. This live/work unit features 14’ ceilings with wood rafters, hardwood floors, and sweeping city skyline views through large pane windows that overlook a recently completed city park. A newly appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, rolling island and caesar-stone countertops. Huge and modern bathroom with Bosch washer/dryer. Includes a 40” smart TV (YouTube TV and Netflix are included), fast WiFi and space is a great space to work. 1 car gated garage parking. 24/7 security/concierge with a gorgeous rooftop lounge, pool/spa, with a fitness room and outdoor fire pit. The building sits across the famous Urth Cafe with lots of fantastic restaurants and cafes within walking distance. Easily walk to public transportation, including the Metro Gold Line, Dash bus, and short walk to Little Tokyo, SCI ARC LA and a local
530 Hewitt S St is located in Downtown LA, California in the 90013 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Smoke Free
- Garage Parking
- 6 Month
530 Hewitt S St #425, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Popular CitiesAnnandale Condos Artesia Condos Atwater Village Condos Avalon Gardens Condos Bell Condos
Popular SearchesDowntown LA Short-Term Condos Downtown LA Furnished Condos Downtown LA Pet-Friendly Condos Downtown LA Utilities Included Condos Downtown LA Cheap Condos Downtown LA Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 530 Hewitt S St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.