1 Bedroom $2,499
Updated 1 Day Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit 5370
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- ALL APARTMENTS UPDATED IN THIS SMALL AND REMODELED BUILDING IN MIRACLE MILE. 1BD + 1 BATH 1000 sq ft (approx). Central a/c and heat, hardwood floors, double pane windows, crown moldings, gourmet kitchen with high end stainless Viking and Kitchenaid appliances, including dishwasher, and in unit laundry hookups. Bathroom has custom vanity cabinet with shower and separate tub. Natural stone flooring and marble countertops in kitchen and bath. Off street parking included. Close to The Grove, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Downtown, and FWY access are just a few minutes away. Good credit history, and 1 year lease required. May consider a small pet. Rated Very Walkable Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
5370 12th W St is located in Mid City, California in the 90019 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Smoke Free
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Crown Molding
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Included
- 12 Months
5370 12th W St #5370, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Popular CitiesAtwater Village Apartments Baldwin Hills Apartments Beachwood Canyon Apartments Cal State Apartments Carthay Circle Apartments
Popular SearchesMid City Short-Term Apartments Mid City Furnished Apartments Mid City Pet-Friendly Apartments Mid City Utilities Included Apartments Mid City Cheap Apartments Mid City Low-Income Apartments
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Property StyleMid City Studio Apartments Mid City 1 bedroom Apartments Mid City 2 bedroom Apartments Mid City 3 bedroom Apartments Mid City 4 bedroom Apartments
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 5370 12th W St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.