Studio, 1 BathroomUnit 1
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- This large open space has high ceilings throughout and comprises of a king size bed, a queen sofa sleeper which can sleep up to 4 people, a large loft area which can sleep 2 people and the stair house area which can sleep 1. There is a full size kitchen and a peninsula which can sit up to 4 people for dining pleasure. The bathroom has a beautiful shower along with a Jacuzzi tub. The living space is approximately 750 sq. ft. with an additional 450 sq ft. of deck space. There are two private decks. One of the decks is outside the main space with, barbecue and dining table for your outdoor dining pleasure. The other deck is a large private roof top deck with stereo speakers, endless views, comfortable outdoor furnishings as well as a fire pit and (coming soon) a hot tub. . There are multiple windows, a large siding door and sky lights making for and incredible airy feeling.
807 Warren Ave is located in Venice, California in the 90291 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Street Parking
- 6 Month
807 Warren Ave #1, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Popular CitiesBel Air Apartments Beverly Hills Apartments Beverly Hills Adj Apartments Beverlywood Apartments Brentwood Apartments
Popular SearchesVenice Short-Term Apartments Venice Furnished Apartments Venice Pet-Friendly Apartments Venice Utilities Included Apartments Venice Cheap Apartments Venice Low-Income Apartments
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Property StyleVenice Studio Apartments Venice 1 bedroom Apartments Venice 2 bedroom Apartments Venice 3 bedroom Apartments Venice 4 bedroom Apartments
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 807 Warren Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.