3 Bedrooms $4,900
Updated 5 Days Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Fully-remodeled - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1,950 sq ft lower duplex unit. Newly and completely remodeled lower unit duplex with lots of natural light and top quality finishings. This rare find offers 3 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms in nearly 2,000 s.f. of living space. Three large bedrooms with walk-in closets. Spacious master bedroom nestled in a quiet and private back corner of the unit. Giant living room with working fireplace. Formal dining room connected to a sunlit breakfast room. All new kitchen with new cabinetry, restored built-in cabinetry, and a Kohler apron-front sink. All new Bosch, LG and Samsung appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, range hood, washer, dryer, water filtration, garbage disposal). Central air conditioning and heating. Luxurious master bathroom with restored vintage tile, Kohler and Toto fixtures, built-in cabinetry, a full-sized bath, separate shower, and a crystal chandelier! Remodeled 2nd bathroom with shower and Kohler and Toto fixture
834 S Curson Ave is located in Melrose, California in the 90036 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-In Closets
- Garage Parking
- 12 Months
834 S Curson Ave , Los Angeles, CA 90036
Popular CitiesAtwater Village Houses Baldwin Hills Houses Beachwood Canyon Houses Cal State Houses Carthay Circle Houses
Popular SearchesMelrose Short-Term Houses Melrose Furnished Houses Melrose Pet-Friendly Houses Melrose Utilities Included Houses Melrose Cheap Houses Melrose Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 834 S Curson Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.