5 Bedrooms $13,000
Updated 1 Week Ago
5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- I love The Bird Streets! The very fancy area above the Sunset Strip where the streets have names like Oriole, Thrasher, and Nightingale is hotter than ever. Larry Flynt is a close neighbor and Leonardo DiCaprio among countless other celebrities have lived there for years. The Birds even have a community group called the Doheny Dining Club. It's an open group, founded in 2008, that meets about twice a year for "progressive dinners." The DDC's founder says "We didn't think this was the kind of community that wanted to get to know their neighbors...But it seems that everybody wants that." Famous Bird Streets Estates and Homes: 1567 Blue Jay Way: Former home of George Harrison and where he wrote Blue Jay Way on an organ his owner had left in his rental home while waiting for his friends, who had lost their way in a fog, to arrive - the song was on The Beatles's Magical Mystery Tour 1634 Blue Jay Way: Home of Inspector Gadget Creator Andy Heyward. Cape Cod style home. Architect: Paul Williams 1401 Oriole Drive: Former home of Lionel Ritchie and Grant Cardone. Currently owned by a Wal-Mart heiress 1423 Oriole Drive (a.k.a. The Montalban House): Former home of Ricardo Maltalban. A cubist modern architectural home raised by a developer Paddy McKillen to build a modern spec home. The resulting spec home set Hollywood Hills records when it sold in 2012 for $38,980,000. Original architect: Ricardio Legorreta spec home architect: Paul McClean 1455 Oriole Drive (a.k.a. Sale House): 1949 Mid-Century Modern home. Architects: Smith & Williams 9161 Oriole Way: Former home of Andre Young (a.k.a. Dr. Dre) 9258 Nightingale Drive: Once owned by Megan Ellison. Renovating Architect: Steve Hermann 9312 Nightingale Drive (a.k.a. Nightingale Residence): Architect: Zoltan Pali and Builder: Gugally-Oberfeld 9318 Nightingale Drive (a.k.a. Oberfeld Residence): 2012 California Home & Design winner for Residential Architecture. Architect: Zoltan Pali 9329 Nightingale Drive: Architect: Richard Landry 9219 Flicker Way: Former home of Jodie Foster and Cheryl Tiegs 9155 Warbler Place: Former home of Stan Lee 9248 Swallow Drive: 1961 Mid-Century Modern home. Design house of 2007 by Metropolitan Home and featured house of 2007 by West Week. Renovation architect: Xorin Balbes 1423 Tanager Way: 2012 Modern architectural home. Former home of Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, a.k.a. the Winkelvoss Twins
9219 Robin Dr is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90069 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Parking Included
- 6 Month
9219 Robin Dr , Los Angeles, CA 90069
Popular CitiesAnnandale Houses Artesia Houses Atwater Village Houses Avalon Gardens Houses Bell Houses
Popular SearchesLos Angeles Short-Term Houses Los Angeles Furnished Houses Los Angeles Pet-Friendly Houses Los Angeles Utilities Included Houses Los Angeles Cheap Houses Los Angeles Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Los Angeles Houses in Los Angeles Condos in Los Angeles Townhouses in Los Angeles
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 9219 Robin Dr. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.