3 Bedrooms $7,500
Updated 1 Week Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Large bright open three bedroom and two full bath family home available in Manhattan Beach. This wonderful Roth Tract home is newly renovated and very well maintained with a large open backyard for indoor outdoor living. Extremely convenient location walk to award winning schools, park, and great boutique shopping malls, The kitchen has an open floor plan with brand new white cabinets and beautiful large 4 x 8 foot stone slab table top for prepping or dining. Brand new stainless appliances and an extra large stainless refrigerator for a growing family. Lighting the kitchen are European & Tradition lights hand blown that hang from the vaulted ceiling. The delicate glass tile backsplash from Waterworks compliments this kitchen and open space. This open concept room that combines kitchen, dining and living truly add an open feel and flow in this home. Two new modern bathrooms with dual sinks, separate showers and baths and brand new italian tile with sleek Hans Grohe and Axor fixtures allow functionality and style. The master bedroom has been reimagined with adding a walk - in closet and vanity. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are all updated with built in closets for extra space and efficiency. An office/think tank has also been added and equipped with state of the art wifi and all things necessary to get your work done. New high gloss cabinets in the media room and state of the art media for viewing your special show. New paint and flooring through the entire home. All windows are dual pane vinyl windows and this home is "behind the hedges" which allows for much privacy. All new painting and garage drywalled for the optimum space for cars, storage and surfboards. The front landscape has been completely redone with succulents and water saving plants along with a new concrete entrance. The backyard has a patio and grass, perfect for entertaining. Also a 16 foot sliding door opens up the backyard for indoor/outdoor living. The front patio allows for a more open feel to have that perfect cup of tea and table and chairs. The house has also been resurfaced in a cool flat stucco along with hung vintage hand carved 8ft high doors from the east, that add a unique quality to this house that now has become a home. You can walk to the amazing Meadows, MBMS, and shopping and parks are very close from this location. Very spacious home perfect for the growing family.
1530 Marine Ave is located in Manhattan Beach, California in the 90266 zip code.
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garage Parking
- 6 Month
1530 Marine Ave , Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Popular SearchesManhattan Beach Short-Term Houses Manhattan Beach Furnished Houses Manhattan Beach Pet-Friendly Houses Manhattan Beach Utilities Included Houses Manhattan Beach Cheap Houses Manhattan Beach Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Manhattan Beach Houses in Manhattan Beach Condos in Manhattan Beach Townhouses in Manhattan Beach
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1530 Marine Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.