2 Bedrooms $2,100
Updated 3 Days Ago
2 Bedrooms, 2 BathroomsUnit 209
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Lovely lower private entrance in Avalon at Eagles CrossingCommunity. Nice vinyl flooring through out. Includes the following appliances: refrigerator, gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and full-size washer/dryer. Other features include white tile counter-tops with oak cabinetry, gas fireplace in living room, double patios: 1 off living room and 1 off master bedroom, both are spacious. Master bedroom has large walk-in closet, sink vanity and make-up vanity just outside master bath. Community offers pool, spa, play ground, tennis courts, putting green, and gym. One car attached garage with storage space and shelving. One additional assigned space nearby. Tenant pays for electric and gas utilities only. NO PETS. NON SMOKING. Just minutes away from Oceanside beach, shopping, freeways, and MORE! This is a must see home to appreciate! Looking for long term tenant. Lets get you moved in! Make an appointment today! Please Note Renter Qualifications: Must have good credit (700+)! M
555 Lands End Way is located in Oceanside, California in the 92058 zip code.
- Smoke Free
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-In Closets
- Garage Parking
- 12 Months
- Storage Space
Fitness & Recreation
555 Lands End Way #209, Oceanside, CA 92058
Popular CitiesAdams North Condos Allied Gardens Condos Alpine Condos Alta Vista Condos Azalea Hollywood Park Condos
Popular SearchesOceanside Short-Term Condos Oceanside Furnished Condos Oceanside Pet-Friendly Condos Oceanside Utilities Included Condos Oceanside Cheap Condos Oceanside Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in Oceanside Houses in Oceanside Condos in Oceanside Townhouses in Oceanside
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 555 Lands End Way. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.