1 Bedroom $2,300
Updated 2 Weeks Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit 506
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Great work/live space, furnished and perfect as corporate housing or for an extended vacation in San Diego (one month minimum stay). Located in the M2i building on Island Avenue, walking distance to Petco Park, the new San Diego library, and hundreds of restaurants and nightlife (ranked a 96 on Zillow for walkability). Modern, hip and loaded with upgrades. Eleven-foot ceilings, with floor to ceiling windows, balcony with city views, polished concrete flooring, custom bar and desk spaces, flat screen TV with surround sound, NEST thermostat control, ALEXA, roomy kitchen, track lighting, room darkening shades, central A/C, washer/dryer/dishwasher and lots of custom, built-in storage/closet spaces. Building amenities include: Rooftop patio, BBQ and wood burning fireplace. Fitness center One parking space included in gated, underground garage. Bike Storage. 1-2 well behaved dogs are ok for an extra fee. $2300 per month, includes parking; $100 per month utilities; $150 one time cle
1050 Island Ave is located in San Diego, California in the 92101 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Surround Sound
- Garage Parking
- Bike Storage
- Fitness Center
- 6 Month
Fitness & Recreation
1050 Island Ave #506, San Diego, CA 92101
Popular CitiesAdams North Condos Allied Gardens Condos Alpine Condos Alta Vista Condos Azalea Hollywood Park Condos
Popular SearchesSan Diego Short-Term Condos San Diego Furnished Condos San Diego Pet-Friendly Condos San Diego Utilities Included Condos San Diego Cheap Condos San Diego Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in San Diego Houses in San Diego Condos in San Diego Townhouses in San Diego
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1050 Island Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.