2 Bedrooms $4,495
Updated 3 Days Ago
2 Bedrooms, 2 BathroomsUnit 2705
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Great Bay & City Views from this 27th floor corner residence in downtowns 3rd newest luxury high rise -- Bayside. Very modern finishes including Ceaserstone counter tops, Viking appliances, Snaidero Italian cabinetry, California Closets and more. Bayside also has the great amenities. Complete with large balcony. Very short walk to Little Italys restaurants and shopping. This residence is offered fully furnished. Bayside is located on downtown San Diego`s `front row` residential location on San Diego bay. Bayside was built by Bosa Development San Diegos premiere luxury high-rise developer. Bosa retained the services of a leading hotel interior design firm to create Bayside`s outstanding community amenities. Owners enjoy the privileges of `Enoteca` - Bayside`s private wine tasting lounge (complete with event wine storage), conference room with wi-fi, `Premier` - Bayside`s movie screening room, owners library on the mezzanine level, 3rd floor executive lounge with 4 plasma televisions, r
1325 Pacific Hwy is located in Downtown SD, California in the 92101 zip code.
- Garage Parking
- 12 Months
- Conference Room
Fitness & Recreation
1325 Pacific Hwy #2705, San Diego, CA 92101
Popular CitiesAdams North Condos Allied Gardens Condos Alpine Condos Alta Vista Condos Azalea Hollywood Park Condos
Popular SearchesDowntown SD Short-Term Condos Downtown SD Furnished Condos Downtown SD Pet-Friendly Condos Downtown SD Utilities Included Condos Downtown SD Cheap Condos Downtown SD Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in San Diego Houses in San Diego Condos in San Diego Townhouses in San Diego
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1325 Pacific Hwy. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.