1 Bedroom $1,444
Updated 1 Week Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit A-123
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- The complex is 55 years old + approved only. I would say that the location is perfect for everyone! -Walk to restaurants, shopping -Morley Field (pool, golf, tennis and more) - Nearby Balboa park! Prime North Park gated condo! Lovely first floor 1 bedroom condo. Perfect for the size down housing or anyone who starts a new life. -New tile, -New paint, -a total refab. - furnished. - Modern look glass top dining table with table wear. Luxury memory foam queen-sized bed with beddings. (you can ask me more if you need to start up) It just looks beautiful! The complex has so many amenities. -Newly updated clubhouse -rec room, exercise room, -laundry facilities, -library, -billiard room! See supplement for more information on this fabulous property! Great quiet complex waiting for you to call. Rent: $1444-/One Year contract $1580-/Month to month *start 3month or more. Deposit/ a month amount Pet fee $100- /a contract
3796 Alabama St is located in San Diego, California in the 92104 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Smoke Free
- Wheelchair Accessible (Rooms)
- Parking Included
- Laundry Facilities
- 12 Month
Fitness & Recreation
3796 Alabama St #A-123, San Diego, CA 92104
Popular CitiesAdams North Condos Allied Gardens Condos Alpine Condos Alta Vista Condos Azalea Hollywood Park Condos
Popular SearchesSan Diego Short-Term Condos San Diego Furnished Condos San Diego Pet-Friendly Condos San Diego Utilities Included Condos San Diego Cheap Condos San Diego Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in San Diego Houses in San Diego Condos in San Diego Townhouses in San Diego
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 3796 Alabama St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.