2 Bedrooms $4,000
Updated 1 Day Ago
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- CHARMING 1930s SANTA MONICA HOUSE - 2BR, 1BA, OFFICE. LARGE PRIVATE GATED PATIO/GARDEN. PRIVATE GARAGE (for storage only). QUIET TREE-LINED STREET IN SUNSET PARK - 10 BLOCKS TO BEACH. OLD WORLD CHARM, SUNNY, QUIET. Hardwood Floors - except new Berber carpets in 2 Bedrooms, Office. Living Room - wall sconces, coved ceilings. Dining Room - bay window, 2 built-in china cabinets, coved ceilings. Kitchen - 1950s Wedgewood restored gas stove, refrigerator. Office - window wall overlooking private gated Patio/Garden. Laundry Room - washer, dryer, many cabinets. Wine Cellar - under house. Private Patio/Garden - large private gated sunny Patio/Garden is like an outdoor room for dining table, sofas, lounge chairs, BBQ. Private Garage - 1 car Garage with automatic door. Street parking (with permit and ample) since Garage is small (half of double garage). Garage provides a large and dry storage space. Distinctive architectural details - arched doorways, beautiful original black and pastel tile
1003 Grant St is located in Santa Monica, California in the 90405 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Street Parking
- 12 Months
1003 Grant St , Santa Monica, CA 90405
Popular CitiesBel Air Houses Beverly Hills Houses Beverly Hills Adj Houses Beverlywood Houses Brentwood Houses
Popular SearchesSanta Monica Short-Term Houses Santa Monica Furnished Houses Santa Monica Pet-Friendly Houses Santa Monica Utilities Included Houses Santa Monica Cheap Houses Santa Monica Low-Income Houses
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1003 Grant St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.