3 Bedrooms $5,300
Updated 6 Days Ago
3 Bedrooms, 3 BathroomsUnit 4
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Light and bright 3bd +3ba remodeled condo only blocks from the beach in Santa Monica. Hardwood floors, fireplace, recessed lighting, crown molding, plantation shutters and balconies with tree top views. Entirely remodeled within the last 2 years. 3 bedrooms including a master bedroom with walk-in closet and bonus office nook. 3 full bathrooms including a master bath with large tub. Ample closets all cedar lined. Front facing two story unit in this quaint 8 unit building. Gated with controlled access and security. Central A/C and heat. Laundry in unit equipped with washer and dryer. Two side-by-side parking spaces in gated community garage with additional storage. TV’s in master bedroom and living can be included for an additional fee. Located near Gelson's, Main Street, shops, restaurants, and the beach. Don’t miss out on this fabulous rental. Call for a private showing.
1020 Ocean Park Blvd is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90405 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke Free
- Crown Molding
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-In Closets
- Garage Parking
- 12 Month
- Controlled Access
1020 Ocean Park Blvd #4, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Popular CitiesAnnandale Condos Artesia Condos Atwater Village Condos Avalon Gardens Condos Bell Condos
Popular SearchesLos Angeles Short-Term Condos Los Angeles Furnished Condos Los Angeles Pet-Friendly Condos Los Angeles Utilities Included Condos Los Angeles Cheap Condos Los Angeles Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1020 Ocean Park Blvd. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.