1 Bedroom $3,500
Updated 2 Weeks Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit 2
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Owner spent $100,000 on this newly remodeled modern 1 bedroom apartment with a large yard/patio suitable for outdoor dining and entertainment. Apartment includes beautiful outdoor furniture. Apartment was professionally designed by a renowned designer. Located in a security building in the best area of Santa Monica. Apartment has a chef's kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances. All new maple cabinetry in the kitchen and bathroom with white onyx countertops. Floor to ceiling windows. Beautiful new hardwood floors. LED recessed lighting throughout. Apartment has a new bathroom with a beautiful stone shower wall. Closets are professionally designed with double racking and built in cabinetry. Secured cover parking included. Must see to believe! Call Bob for appointment.
1236 9th St is located in Santa Monica, California in the 90401 zip code.
- Parking Included
- Laundry Facilities
- 12 Months
1236 9th St #2, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Popular CitiesBel Air Apartments Beverly Hills Apartments Beverly Hills Adj Apartments Beverlywood Apartments Brentwood Apartments
Popular SearchesSanta Monica Short-Term Apartments Santa Monica Furnished Apartments Santa Monica Pet-Friendly Apartments Santa Monica Utilities Included Apartments Santa Monica Cheap Apartments Santa Monica Low-Income Apartments
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Property StyleSanta Monica Studio Apartments Santa Monica 1 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 2 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 3 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 4 bedroom Apartments
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1236 9th St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.