1 Bedroom $2,500
Updated 5 Days Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit D
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- NOT FURNISHED, BEAUTIFUL 1 BED/ 1 BATH, IN GREAT SANTA MONICA LOCATION! Location: Stanford Street in Santa Monica City, one block south of Santa Monica Blvd, minutes from Santa Monica Beach, close to Shopping areas, Restaurants, Banks and Grocery stores. Rent: $2,500 including utilities. Gated Security, 20 minites, 15 miles to LAX airport, walk to Sony Studios & Downtown Santa Monica City Spacious Upper Unit Super Quiet. Not Furnished. Close to UCLA, Santa Monica College & More Bright Quiet Cheerful Unit Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Oven Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Mocrowave and Laundry in the unit. Close to 405, 10, Venice, Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Marina del Rey, Westwood, Brentwood Century City It features hardwood flooring, a nice and spacious kitchen facing a balcony with a picture window view of a gorgeous courtyard. One year minimum lease Balcony and a beautiful cozy Patio Utilities: including Water, Power and Gas
1445 Stanford St is located in Santa Monica, California in the 90404 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Hardwood Floors
- Street Parking
- 12 Months
- Granite Countertops
1445 Stanford St #D, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Popular CitiesBel Air Condos Beverly Hills Condos Beverly Hills Adj Condos Beverlywood Condos Brentwood Condos
Popular SearchesSanta Monica Short-Term Condos Santa Monica Furnished Condos Santa Monica Pet-Friendly Condos Santa Monica Utilities Included Condos Santa Monica Cheap Condos Santa Monica Low-Income Condos
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1445 Stanford St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.