3 Bedrooms $4,150
Updated 1 Week Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Unit 5 Recent updates May 2020 include new paint, new bathroom fixtures and all new windows & a sliding door have been ordered and will be installed shortly. Last major remodel occured late 2017. This is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Town Home in Santa Monica, 2 Story units, 2-car Tandem Parking. 7-unit building in the desirable college streets of Santa Monica. Over 1,300 SF of living space with 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Enjoy stainless steel appliances. Amazing location with direct patio access to the 2-car tandem parking plus ample street parking with restricted parking passes available to the residents. Key Features Include: - Hardwood flooring throughout - 3 over-sized bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Ground floor features living room, kitchen and bedroom with bathroom + direct access to patio. Second floor features two bedrooms, hallway closet and 2nd bathroom. Please note the pictures posted were from 10/17.
1528 Berkeley St is located in Santa Monica, California in the 90404 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Covered Parking
- Laundry Facilities
- 12 Months
1528 Berkeley St , Santa Monica, CA 90404
Popular CitiesBel Air Townhomes Beverly Hills Townhomes Beverly Hills Adj Townhomes Beverlywood Townhomes Brentwood Townhomes
Popular SearchesSanta Monica Short-Term Townhomes Santa Monica Furnished Townhomes Santa Monica Pet-Friendly Townhomes Santa Monica Utilities Included Townhomes Santa Monica Cheap Townhomes Santa Monica Low-Income Townhomes
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1528 Berkeley St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.