2 Bedrooms $3,700
Updated 1 Day Ago
2 Bedrooms, 1 BathroomUnit B
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Sitting in the middle of Santa Monica’s Pico neighborhood is a little oasis; a 1945 Minimal Traditional triplex with hipped roof; nestled behind the gate your welcomed by luscious grass, tree’s, palms, succulents’ and a few birds and squirrel’s that have made this retreat their home. The unit comes with 1 parking space with controlled access, plus two parking permits. The 1 parking space is for the small parking lot in the back that is only for the triplex. It is a diverse, safe walkable neighborhood. It is also a short walk to the Metro; Expo Line (17th Street/SMC). It is near Santa Monica College, various restaurants, local pubs and it is a quick bike ride to Santa Monica Beach/Pier.
1821 17th St is located in Santa Monica, California in the 90404 zip code.
- Dog Ok
- Smoke Free
- Street Parking
- Laundry Facilities
- 12 Months
- Controlled Access
1821 17th St #B, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Popular CitiesBel Air Apartments Beverly Hills Apartments Beverly Hills Adj Apartments Beverlywood Apartments Brentwood Apartments
Popular SearchesSanta Monica Short-Term Apartments Santa Monica Furnished Apartments Santa Monica Pet-Friendly Apartments Santa Monica Utilities Included Apartments Santa Monica Cheap Apartments Santa Monica Low-Income Apartments
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Property StyleSanta Monica Studio Apartments Santa Monica 1 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 2 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 3 bedroom Apartments Santa Monica 4 bedroom Apartments
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 1821 17th St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.