1 Bedroom $3,000
Updated 2 Days Ago
1 Bedroom, 1 BathroomUnit 0
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- This is a 1bed/1bath furnished lease with a 1 month minimum lease. Can extend longer on a month to month basis if need be. Preferably looking for someone to rent for a minimum of 6 months would prefer to do a 1 year lease and can give a slight discount if rent for 12 months or longer but can do month to month. All utilities included in the rent, the apartment has high speed Wifi and Direct TV satellite TV. The unit is on the ground floor in a fourplex and only shares one wall with other units. Please call for further details looking for someone to rent by Jan 1st. small dogs are ok, may consider a cat. This Place in perfect for an SMC student or someone moving to LA looking to rent in Santa Monica. No evictions and good credit is essential, no exceptions - Thanks
2007 Ocean Park Blvd is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90405 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Smoke Free
- Street Parking
- Maid Service
- 1 Month
2007 Ocean Park Blvd #0, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Popular CitiesAnnandale Apartments Artesia Apartments Atwater Village Apartments Avalon Gardens Apartments Bell Apartments
Popular SearchesLos Angeles Short-Term Apartments Los Angeles Furnished Apartments Los Angeles Pet-Friendly Apartments Los Angeles Utilities Included Apartments Los Angeles Cheap Apartments Los Angeles Low-Income Apartments
Property StyleApartments in Santa Monica Houses in Santa Monica Condos in Santa Monica Townhouses in Santa Monica
Property StyleLos Angeles Studio Apartments Los Angeles 1 bedroom Apartments Los Angeles 2 bedroom Apartments Los Angeles 3 bedroom Apartments Los Angeles 4 bedroom Apartments
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 2007 Ocean Park Blvd. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.