3 Bedrooms $3,795
Updated 1 Week Ago
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- 3 Bedroom Luxury in Carpenter Ave School area. One unit in 12-unit building. 2-car Tandem Parking. 3 Bedroom--Large two-story townhouse (1475 sf) in Carpenter School district on quiet cul-de-sac street conveniently located just south of Moorpark and east of Laurel Canyon. Private walk-up to front entry with small landscaped garden. Berber carpeting upstairs. Master bedroom and other bedrooms have extra-large closets and white wood-beamed ceilings. Lower level with living room (incl. fireplace), dining and kitchen areas have travertine floors and granite kitchen counters. Lots of natural light throughout with private patio areas off dining/living area. Larger galley-style kitchen with extra-large pantry. Separate laundry closet/room inside. Extra storage in parking area. Plenty of parking on the street in front of the unit. And parking for guests. Ready to move in December. Showings start December 1...[To move in need---credit report and fill out an application, plus first and $ securit
4342 Gentry Ave is located in Studio City, California in the 91604 zip code.
- Cat Ok
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Included
- 12 Months
4342 Gentry Ave , Studio City, CA 91604
Popular CitiesArleta Townhomes Burbank Townhomes Calabasas Townhomes Canoga Park Townhomes Chatsworth Townhomes
Popular SearchesStudio City Short-Term Townhomes Studio City Furnished Townhomes Studio City Pet-Friendly Townhomes Studio City Utilities Included Townhomes Studio City Cheap Townhomes Studio City Low-Income Townhomes
Property StyleApartments in Studio City Houses in Studio City Condos in Studio City Townhouses in Studio City
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 4342 Gentry Ave. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.