3 Bedrooms $2,850
Updated 1 Week Ago
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- 1850 sq ft Remodeled town-home with granite, stainless appliances, and large rooms!! 2 Story units in 9-unit building. 2-car Private Garage. Beautifully remodeled huge 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom 2-story town-home!! Light and bright in a wonderful smaller complex setting, large living room with vaulted ceilings and a big fireplace, big dining area, and roomy kitchen with a breakfast nook and stainless steel appliances. Large master bedroom has it's own bath, and ample storage space in the closets for all rooms. All the bedrooms are located in the second floor along with the second full bathroom right next to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. There is a patio / deck area attached to the unit where you can relax, enjoy, and even BBQ! Unit comes with all the appliances along with a laundry washer & dryer. There is room for 2 vehicles in your own private garage (direct access to unit) and bonus room where you can store extra belongings. Enjoy living in an exceptionally well cared for unit and town-home complex!! Close to shopping centers and major freeways!!
16760 Saticoy St is located in Lake Balboa, California in the 91406 zip code.
- Will Consider Pet
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Parking
- 12 Month
16760 Saticoy St , Van Nuys, CA 91406
Popular CitiesArleta Townhomes Burbank Townhomes Calabasas Townhomes Canoga Park Townhomes Chatsworth Townhomes
Popular SearchesLake Balboa Short-Term Townhomes Lake Balboa Furnished Townhomes Lake Balboa Pet-Friendly Townhomes Lake Balboa Utilities Included Townhomes Lake Balboa Cheap Townhomes Lake Balboa Low-Income Townhomes
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 16760 Saticoy St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.