2 Bedrooms $7,100
Updated 5 Days Ago
2 Bedrooms, 1 ½ BathroomsUnit 1
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Make your dream vacation home a reality! Single family home located less than a block away from the ocean. This is the front unit of two on the property with a large patio included. Fully gated & secure with a key pad lock. The spacious living room is flooded with light & ocean breezes, newly wooded floors & dining area as well. Brand new central air conditioning & heated has been installed. Master bedroom includes a walk in closet & two smaller walk in closet with sliding mirror doors. The roomy master bathroom has a bathtub, singular double vanity sink, bidet, lots of storage, & a double headed shower. Decent sized second bedroom. The back closet has washer & dryer hook ups, or if you would like this space for cleaning supplies or extra storage there is a coin operated washer & dryer outside of the house. The kitchen consists of a refrigerator, stove, dishwashery, garbage disposal, & large pantry. All in all this is the perfect home for just about anyone wanting to live in a spacious home new the beach & within walking or bike ride distance to anything in Venice & Santa Monica.
59 Navy St is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90291 zip code.
- Cat Ok
- Air Conditioning
- Double Vanities
- Dining Room
- Walk-In Closets
- Street Parking
- 12 Month
59 Navy St #1, Venice, CA 90291
Popular CitiesAnnandale Condos Artesia Condos Atwater Village Condos Avalon Gardens Condos Bell Condos
Popular SearchesLos Angeles Short-Term Condos Los Angeles Furnished Condos Los Angeles Pet-Friendly Condos Los Angeles Utilities Included Condos Los Angeles Cheap Condos Los Angeles Low-Income Condos
Applying Has Never Been Easier!
- The property manager for 59 Navy St. uses the Apartments.com application portal.
- Applying online is fast, easy, and secure.
- Safely obtain official TransUnion® credit, criminal and consumer reports.
- With one low fee, apply to not only this property, but also other participating properties.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We will promptly evaluate it.